Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things To Be Thankful For!

With today being Thanksgivings Day today in the United States. I wanted to take some time and share things that I thankful for.

Most of all I am thankful for the gift Jesus gave me on the cross 2000 years ago. God has been my source of strength in these hard times.

I am thankful to have been blessed to have my Love, Jo Anne in my life. I pray that things really get rolling soon for us to be together as husband and wife. Since the day Jo Anne first said hello to me, we have not gone one day without talking to one another in one way or another.

I am thankful for my family. I am glad I get to spend this day with them and cook for them. My mom have been a great help with sharing meal and company with.

I am thankful for my friends. They have encourage me to continue on in many dark times and celebrated with me in the happy times. They have giving me advice. Some have let me use their computers some I can check my e-mail and post things on this Blog.

I am thankful for my job. I thank God that I have a good source of income now. my job is a blessing to me that makes it possible to bless many others.

God has blessed me in many ways this pass year. I hope all of us take the time to see his blessings.

No comments: