Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Special Day!

Yesterday, I celebrated my birthday and I thank God for another year of my life. God has blessed in many ways, though sometimes I experienced trials but I still consider it as a blessing. I had a great time and enjoyed my day with some friends namely Thess, and Rowena together with Mariz (Thess daughter). We went to SM North City and do some window shopping, then we stayed at KFC to talked with each other and have our dinner. It's good to see Rowena again after a year because she went to Canada to be with her family. How i wish my Love was here to celebrate with me and I am sure he will enjoy to see the different Christmas decors in the mall. Christmas is near and more Christmas lights are hang on that makes the place looks more beautiful and colorful. I hope and pray that I can celebrate my birthday next year with my Love. Here are some of our pictures taken yesterday and I would like to share it with you guys, hope you like it!!

2 comments:

Crystal Jigsaw said...

A very happy birthday for yesterday. Yes, God has graced us with many beautiful things throughout our lives. But He also gives us the courage to get through the times we may have chosen to avoid.

CJ xx

Jo Anne said...

Hi,thank you for your greetings and comment! It's my pleasure to share the blessings God has given me. Take care and God bless you!!!