Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Okay, I Am More Confused Now Then When I Started!

The title of this post sums up the last two weeks since my last post. I have been working on trying to get Jo Anne here the United States. The more I learn about the process the more confused I get about the process. I am glad that God has blessed me with a good job that is as safe as a job can be now days. Now I am working on hiring a lawyer to help me with the process or at least explain it to me better. Last weekend, I read the section of State Department's website on visas. Needless to say, I felt more confused after reading the information there then I did before reading the website. I was hoping to above having to hire a lawyer but I just can not make since of parts of the process.

Right now in my life, finding a way to be with my Love, Jo Anne, here is my biggest worry. I often worry if I doing the the thing. No, I am sure that we will be together. I am talking about which way to go so we will be together. I have found comfort in the Book of Philippians, which my Sunday School Class as been studying for the pass few weeks and remembering all the things God was done before for me. I still worry, but when I realize I am worrying about it too much I turn it over to God.

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:4-7 (ESV)


All my life, God has blessed me many times over. Many times, these blessing can at what seemed to be the last possible minute. Looking back, I can even see a blessing in the bad things that have happen in my life. This past week, I have been focusing more on seeing the blessing in everything and having a heart of Thanksgiving.

For example, last Monday, I took my car in for inspection and my car failed. I am blessed to have a car. I have some money to make the repairs that need to be done. I have 60 days to do them. That is just a few of the blessing that I can up with out of this situation.

I would like to to challenge you to look for blessings in everything in your life. It has helped me a great deal.

No comments: