Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, September 17, 2010

Everlasting


One of my passions is looking around different kind of flowers. I feel very relax and rested having a beautiful flowers that surrounds me. There is much kind of flowers that we all knew but one of them caught my attention most and it is Everlasting.

As the name implies, it means forever. These flowers come from a member of the compositae family and can survive indefinitely when dried. It make great romantic gifts, along with the symbolism of the flower itself, you can express the desire to forever keep your relationship strong and beautiful.

Like the everlasting flower, we knew that God’s love will last for all time and His faithfulness is eternal. Sometimes in our lives, we feel that God’s love is changing and His presence is far away from us but we didn’t realize it’s us who keep distant from Him. His love is constant and He always wants the best for us. When suffering comes our way, we usually blame Him for what is going on in our lives but it is just the result of being disobedient to His will. We need to admit that sometimes we are all hard headed, we pray for His will but we always do what we want. God is faithful even though we are unfaithful, His love never change though our love for Him change. Let’s all be like an everlasting flower that will last for a lifetime. We should desire to keep our relationship to the Lord strong and beautiful because Jesus Christ will be the same yesterday, and today and forever.
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8

"O Lord, I will always sing of your constant love; I will proclaim your faithfulness forever. I know that your love will last for all time, that your faithfulness is as permanent as the sky. You said, I have made a covenant with the man I chose; I have promised my servant David, A descendant of yours will always be king; I will preserve your dynasty forever. The heaven sing of the wonderful things you do; the holy ones sing of your faithfulness, Lord. No one in heaven is like you, Lord; none of the heavenly beings is your equal. You are feared in the council of the holy ones; they all stand in awe of you. Lord God Almighty, none is as mighty as you; in all things you are faithful, O Lord." Psalm 89:1-8

No comments: