Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fun and Relaxation Plans

Next weekend is Labor Day Week and I should have three days off. I have been thinking from some things to do.

Saturday, I plan to head up to a swim hole that I know on the Blue Ridge Parkway. I wanted to go swimming all summer and this could be my last chance this year. I plan to take my dog, Rayna, and a friend or two with me. I have been wanting to get Rayna to like water enough to swim. This swim hole should be the perfect place to take her.

Sunday will be my day for church and rest. Next Sunday is the start of our Fall Schedule at church.

Monday, I am thinking about taking a road trip. I have always wanted the take US Highway 64 all the ways across North Carolina to the coast. Next Monday, I am only going a couple hours down the road and coming back. I plan to explore the different places along the way. This will be my first road trip in about two years.

I will share about my adventures here. I am looking forward to next weekend and sharing it with you.

No comments: