Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, July 05, 2010

Books, Books, and more Books!

This past week, I worked on getting my books out of my storage unit and moved into my house. I knew that I had a lot of book, but don't realize I had a many as I do. I have filled two set of shelves up with books and still have more books. I need to get at least another set of shelves. I guess, I will be looking around yard sales and thrifty stores for shelves.

I also finished reading Legends of the Guardian-King series by Karen Hancock yesterday. I enjoyed all four books in the series. Now I have started reading Piercing The Darkness by Frank Peretti that my brother gave me a couple years ago for my birthday. I read several books at one time. What I mean is, I will read a little of one book then put it down and read from another book. I normally have three to four books that I switch back and forth on reading. I have always read this way and I keep the stories straight.

If you have been following Mountain Highs and Valley Lows for a while you know that I have talked about some of the other books that I have read. From time to time, I will continue to do that. I hope you will read some of the books that I talk about here.

Not having a television at my house yet has made it possible for me to do more reading of late. I hope to get everything moved into my house soon and squared away. I have to get creative on where I storage some of the books I have now at least until I get more shelves.

No comments: