Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Update: Sorry It's Been So Long!

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update. This is the first time that I have had to write something on here in a while. I am using a friends computer to do this post. I hope next time will not be so long. I would like to thank my followers who have stayed followers during this time of change.

Okay, now on with the update. First, I got a new job and a new place to live. Soon I will be start the Visa process to get Jo Anne here to the United States. I hope to get a new computer soon, too. When that happens I should be back to posting more regularly.

I am working at warehouse for a electrical equipment company. I enjoy the job and work with a great group of people.

Back in March, I found a place to rent. It is not much but will a little work I can make it more like a home. The new job will help. I will stay here until I can get enough money saved for a better place.

Jo Anne and I are still talking everyday. In July, we will start the process for her Visa and I promise I will post updates here as things move a long with that. We are hoping to be together at Christmas this year. Christmas in the Philippines sounds great to me.

Okay, I have to go and finish checking e-mail and other things now. I have not forgotten you guys. Hope to post more soon.

No comments: