Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Being Positive At Work!

This week at work the things my co-workers said to me the most was how positive I am about my work. First of all, I am glad to have a job. Then like everyone else there I rather be doing somethings else but they do pay me to be at work. Besides, if I was not at work I would be just wasting time at home and not making money. If you have to be somewhere why make it harder by complaining about it. I do enjoy my job and work with a great group of people at the warehouse. My job is a way God is using to provide for my needs and soon a way to be able to get Jo Anne here to the United States.

I have made an effort to be more positive about my job then I have with my past jobs. Work is a blessing from God. It is a form of worship, so we should do the best work we can at our jobs.
There is nothing better for a person than that he should eat and drink and find enjoyment in his toil. This also, I saw, is from the hand of God, ~ Ecclesiastes 2:24 (ESV)

If you have a job I encourage you to try to look at the positive things about your job. If you are unemployed like I was not to long ago please keep up the faith that you will find work soon.

3 comments:

covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow, and I’m glad I did. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become a follower as well.

Lloyd said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Covnitkepr1 and Lloyd - thank you for your comments. I enjoyed your blogs. I glad I am able to blog again and people are enjoying the posts.