Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Goals for 2010

With the beginning of the year, it is time to set some goals for 2010. I had two goals for 2009. The first was to pay off my car, which I did get paid off in December. The second goal was to finish reading the whole Bible by the end of 2009. I did not finish reading it. I even lose my check list.

My first goal for 2010, is to found a job or jobs that will pay enough money to start working on getting Jo Anne's Visa. It want a job that I will enjoy doing and feel like I am helping people. I would like a job that I can stay at for several years.

My second goal for 2010, is to save enough money for three to six months in my emergency fund. This will be to help Jo Anne and I get off to a good start in our life together. It will also make it easier for me to get the rest of my debt paid off.

My third goal is to start my own business. I have always wanted to have my own business. I plan to use my business to start my ministry that I have talk about on this Blog before to help people get out of poverty.

I will work harder on achieving these goals then I did for my goals for 2009. I will post about my process here on Mountain Highs and Valley Lows.

1 comment:

Jo Anne said...

I keep praying for your goals my Love. Just keep your faith and trust the Lord and leave all your worries unto Him, everything will work good in His time. I love you very much and I am always here for you. Mahal na mahal Kita.