Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, January 08, 2010

Planning Future Day Trips

For those of you who have been following this Blog for awhile, you know I like to take day trips. Yesterday, I went to the Visitor Center in Hendersonville, North Carolina to get some ideas for upcoming trips. I picked up several pamphlets for different places of interest that I am looking forward to sharing here on Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. I have a list of museums, wineries, and other sight-seeing spots that I want to check out this year.

When my mom and I were visiting my aunt on Monday, my aunt talked about coming down to see her in the spring and summer. While we are visiting her, we will visit some on the places around Marion, North Carolina. And of course, I hope to go back to the Philippines this year to bring Jo Anne back to the United States when her Visa is approved.

No comments: