Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Lot Going On

OK, first today is my birthday. I have already gotten several birthday greetings from my family, friends, and business I do business with. I am glad so many remembered.

Tomorrow, I will be leaving the place that I have called home for the last four years. My landlords are going to do some well needed remodeling. I have not found a place to settle yet. A friend from my church is suppose to call me and talk about sharing a place with him. I hope to find a little cottage near town to stay in until we can get everything setup. The only draw back I will not have Internet access at home, so my number of post to this Blog will be limited for the time being. I will post when I can using my friends' computers and Jo Anne will continue to post. I hope this period of time will be short.

I am continuing my search for a job. In February, I will be checking into programs to help me find a job or get my own business started. This is the slow time of year for work where I live. I have not received any call of job offers. I plan on making some business cards advertising my service that I offer. Services I offer are helping people move furniture, teach basic computer skills to adults, and a couple other things.

Things have been tough for me lately, but I continue to trust God to provide as he always have for my needs. Of late the old saying that goes "It is darkest before the dawn" has been running through my head.
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:19 (ESV)

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work. ~ 2 Corinthians 9:8 (ESV)

No comments: