Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Package Finally Delivered

Jo Anne's Christmas gift was finally delivered. We had a problem with the payment of the customs fee. I called Fed Ex and sent an online message and made arrangements for them to charge the fee to my Fed Ex account. I do not ship the package on my account which I guess would have made things easier. Both Jo Anne and I, talked with the people at Fed Ex and got the fee taking care of. I am very happy with the service that I have received from Fed Ex. Their customer service representatives were very friendly and quick to help. No Fed Ex did not pay me for this post. This is my personal opinion on my experience with Fed Ex.

Shipping a package internationally is new to me. This was only my second package sending to another country. I recommend using Fed Ex or UPS when shipping to other countries. Many countries do not have a reliable postal service as we do in the United States.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I agree with you Dan. Both companies, Fed Ex and UPS are extremely efficient. Hope you enjoy your gift.