Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, December 04, 2009

On Its Way

While I dropped the package for Jo Anne's Christmas gift off at the Fed Ex drop off yesterday. I was looking over the paperwork and saw that it had the wrong address. I ran up to the package store in town. Thank God that the guy at the package did not send it with Fed Ex yet since he did for get the custom forms fill out yet. He changed the address. He said that was a first time someone has been happy that the package had not been shipped yet.

Now that the address is right, we can enjoy tracking the package as it makes it way to Jo Anne in the Philippines. I like the tracking feature that Fed Ex has. I have used it for things I ordered online. I looking forward to seeing how it makes it way to my Love!

1 comment:

Crystal Jigsaw said...

We are very lucky these days to have such facilities. To think about the faces as they light up upon receipt of a parcel can be so rewarding.

CJ xx