Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, December 18, 2009

Let It Snow!

It is snow here! This is the first real snow storm of this year. Okay, it is the first real snow storm in a long time. Al Gore must be in the area. Ha! Ha! Ha! I always have a wait and see when it comes to snow here. I have seen when we would not get anything here in Henderson County and up around Asheville would get at least a inch or two of snow. When we get snow the moisture comes up from the Gulf of Mexico with the cold air from Canada like this storm. Henderson County is on the line so there will be a mix of snow, sleet, and rain during this storm.

This afternoon, I will try to head up to my mother's house closer to town. The road should be clear enough to get around by the afternoon. The Transportation Department does a great job of keeping the roads free from ice and snow here. I may spend the night with my mom depend on the conditions. I most want to see how thing look closer to town. Besides, I have more supplies at mom's house for the snow storm. They are calling for the snow to continue through the night tonight. I doubt we will get much more then we get more then what it on the ground now.

No comments: