Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, December 27, 2009

2009 Will End Soon!

Year 2009 will end soon; I thank the Lord for this wonderful year. A year full of joy and happiness, though at times there is sadness and trials in life. This year will not be a meaningful one without the Lord, for He is the reason of our true joy and happiness. Trials serve as a wake up call to remind us how great and faithful is our God. It’s hard to admit, but sometimes people only remember God during trials and sufferings.

In my personal life, this year is full of blessings and I consider trials as a blessing too. God has blessed me with a loving family who always there to support and love me all the time, a friend who stand by me thru thick and thin and a loving fiancĂ© who love me and accept me for who I am. I thank the Lord that He allowed Daniel and I to spent time together early this year and for His provisions in all our needs. We are thankful for the wonderful gift of love that God has poured upon us, it is difficult to be apart from each other but we know in God’s perfect time we will be together again and that time it will be forever.

Year 2009 will close in few more days, I pray that more people will turn their back into the sinful life and draw more closer to the Lord. For those who have lost their love ones because of the flood brought by typhoon Ondoy and Pepeng, and the landslide happened in Baguio and Benguet, for those who have lost their houses and other properties, this is the time to reflect and spend sometime with the Lord. Things happened for a reason and God has a purpose in everything that is going on with our lives. God is waiting for us and He is longing for our love.

As we welcome the year 2010, let us pray and wish for a world peace and hope that no more tragedy will come. To God be the glory now and forever!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

There is a lot to be thankful for, Dan. I wish more people could realise it. Have a wonderful New Year and ongoing joy.

Jo Anne said...

Hi Valerie, thank you for your comment. Happy New Year and hoping for more blessings to come this 2010. God bless you!

Valerie said...

Pleased to meet you Jo Anne. What a lovely start to the year. Blessings to you and Dan.

Jo Anne said...

Hi, im glad to meet you also Valerie! Dan and I are very thankful that we have you as a regular visitor of our blog. Hope you enjoyed all the entries that we posted. Take care and God bless you!