Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Winning At Chamber Of Commence Events

Last Thursday, I went to a Chamber of Commence Expo at my school. I enjoy at events that are put on by the Henderson County Chamber of Commence. At the Expo, I learned more about the business here in Henderson County. But the best thing I like about these events is that I have won a prizes at them. This time I won a shirt from one of the local banks and a gift certificate for the Cypress Cellar on Main Street. The Cypress Cellar serves Cajun cuisine. I have only eaten there twice before but I do love their food. I have decided to take my mom out to dinner tonight. My mom has been helping me a lot in the last couple months. This dinner is just one more way of thanking her.

I still have not had the time to go through all the information that I got at the Expo. Their our business, I like to done business with and I even talked with another college about a program the would fit better with my work schedule. I will be following up on that. Some, I guess you can say that my winning from this Expo is still to come. I encourage you to check out the your local Chamber of Commence and its events. You can learn a lot about services your local businesses offer and you could win great prizes, too.

No comments: