Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Making Sure Mom Is Warm This Winter

This evening, I replace the filter for the furnace at my mom's house. I have been trying to get everything setup for mom for winter before it gets cold out. Mom brought the fuel back in August. Since the temperatures have get down in the 40s and 30s in the past couple weeks, we have been trying to adjust the setting on the furnace to a comfortable temperature for my mom. I am hoping the furnace will run more effectively. So far things seem to be working great for my mom.

I have baseboard heat at my house and have just have the one for the kitchen turned on. This has been enough so far to keep to house comfortable for me and my roommate. We have the one in the kitchen on just is case it gets cold enough to freeze the pipes which I am sure we will not have to really worry about until January when the really cold weather starts.

We all are starting now to prepare for winter so we can get everything setup before we really need them. I am sure that all of us here will have a nice warm and comfortable winter.

No comments: