Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Flu Comes Near

When I arrived at school this afternoon for my math class, I was not long before a heard the news that class was canceled due to my professor having the flu. I am not sure if she has the Swine Flu and the Seasonal Flu. This is the first case of the Flu this year that someone I know has. By what I have heard about the Swine Flu is that it is mild. One of the local hospitals has restricted visitors to the hospital.

I have no plans to get the vaccine for the flu. If I did, I would only get the vaccine for the Seasonal Flu. The Swine Flu vaccine has not been tested enough for me. I am in no way discouraging people from getting the vaccine. I feel that I am health enough to fight off the flu and I do my best to hand my hands and other sanitary practices. I do encourage you to consult with your doctor for what care is best for you. I do disagree with the state like New York forcing people to get the Swine Flu Vaccine. It is up to each person in how they want to take care of their health. The only people the government has the right to force to take a vaccines is the the brave men and women in the Armed Forces. That is part of signing up for the Armed Forces.

I hope that everyone stays healthy and does not get either influenza viruses that are going around. Please remember to wash to your hands, cough and sneeze in forearm or elbow, and keep surfaces clean at your home, school, and / or work. If you do get sick, please stay at home.

No comments: