Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dinner With Mom

Tonight, Mom and I enjoyed our dinner at the Cypress Cellar on Main Street in Hendersonville, North Carolina. The food and service was amazing. We received wonderful service from Daniel, our waiter, who was recommended by one of the tellers at the Credit Union. For the appetizer, we had the Blue Crab Dip with French Rounds. Mom had Shrimp Creole and I had the Ratatouille Pasta for our main course. I know that, I will differently be back for another meal. That is not because I still have $11 left on the gift certificate.

Mom and I enjoyed our time of relaxing and talking while eating our dinner. It is moments like these that I treasure. I see my mom everyday but most of the time we are so busy with everyday activities we do not just sit and enjoy our time together. Mom and I talked about all the things that are going on in our lives right now. We also planned a little for Thanksgiving. We also talked about how we wished that Jo Anne was with us tonight. My mom is looking forward to meeting Jo Anne. I would like to thank the staff at the Cypress Cellar for the great evening.

2 comments:

BluesVox said...

Glad you had a good evening with your mom Dan. The meal and place sound wonderful. Take great care and thanks for sharing

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Thanks Bluesvox. I am glad mom enjoyed the dinner. The Cypress Cellar is a wonderful place for a date or as a thank for your parents.