Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Colors Everywhere!

I have been enjoying the fall colors over the last couple days. The peak of the fall colors is here finally. The fall colors make my drive to school and work more pleasant. I am amazed at the mix of red, orange, yellow and green especially on the same tree. I look forward to sharing the changing of the leaves with my Love, Jo Anne. Since she lives in the Philippines, she has not experienced the changing colors of the leaves. We hope that she will see them in person next year. Here are some pictures I have taking over the past few days.




1 comment:

Jo Anne said...

I love looking at the pictures my Love. Thank you for sharing it on our blog, i feel so excited to see it in real. I pray by next year we will enjoy the fall together. I love you very much. I miss you so much.