Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So, That Is What The Sun Looks Like!

Today, was like the first day in over I week that the sun broke through the clouds here in Western North Carolina. We have had six to eight inches of rain Saturday through Monday, according to the Times-News, the local newspaper. I have been lucky that the road that I travel did not flood all the way across the road during the times I traveled them. In fact, the only road that flooded that I travel was the one I take to get to school. Many people around town were searching for away around the flooded areas around the areas. I was sadden to heard of the nine deaths else where in the Southeast.

Once, I finished with my classes today I decided to go pickup Rayna and take her for a ride. I feel bad that I have been so busy with work and school that I have not had as much time to play with her. We rode around town checking out the places that normally flood. I wanted to take a picture to post here on the Blog. All the places I checked were clear but you could see they were flooded earlier. They are still coming for more rain through Monday at least at this time. I may get another chance to get a picture of the flood over the next couple days. Then Rayna and I, headed to my mom's house for dinner. While, waiting for my mom to get home with one of her friends, I give Rayna a bath. Rayna smells a lot better now. I was surprise that she was not as dirty as I thought she was.

Mom and her friend where a little late so I started to warm dinner up. Mom cooked it yesterday so all we had to do was reheat it. I made some mashed potatoes to go with the pork roast that my mom made. They were not my best work but they did taste okay.

After dinner, I enjoyed watching NCIS and NCIS: Los Angles on the television. I like the original series of NCIS. I still have not made up my mind about NCIS: Los Angles yet. The pilot episode was okay but I hope it gets better. I do like that LL Cool J is in the new series so that is a plus. I will be watching it again.

No comments: