Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Patrick Swayze

I was deeply sadden to hear the news of the death of Patrick Swayze, Monday night. I enjoyed his movies many of his movies. Patrick Swayze died of pancreatic cancer after a honorable fight.

The movie, Dirty Dancing, in which Patrick Swayze stared in was filmed in the town of Lake Lure and in Asheville, North Carolina which are only a few minutes away from my my home. I have see many of the place where the movie was filmed. Who could forget his rule in Ghost. I would have to say Ghost is my favorite movie in which he starred in. It is a great romantic story. Then there is the movie, Red Dawn, where he leads a group of boys who fight against the invasion of the United States.

Patrick Swayze is the latest of stars that have passed away that I enjoyed their work since I was young. Many of them, like Patrick Swayze died young. Makes you wonder what is happening. I have started taking steps to prepare for want happens if something happens with me.

No comments: