Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Orientation For Online Class

Today, I went to Blue Ridge Community College to attendant the orientation class for online classes. The college offers online classes through the Moodle system. I am taking a Principles of Management class online. This will be my first online class. Of course, I am going back to school for Business Management Degree. I hope to use the degree to start my own ministry or business.

I am excited about starting classes on Thursday. I interested to see how I do with the online class. The Moodle system looks pretty easy to use. Moodle stands for Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment. It was developed in Australia. Many colleges are switching to Moodle for their online classes because of its low cost and it is easy to use.

Tomorrow, I will be working on getting everything setup for my online class. I have to setup my college e-mail account and Moodle account. Of course I will be updating you on my schooling here.

1 comment:

BluesVox said...

Sounds great Dan, Good luck and I hope it all goes smooth