Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My New Website

I have decided to go ahead at release my new website to the public today. I am not finished with the setup at this time up I hoping to get some feedback to make it better by releasing it now. I moved my site to 50Webs from GeoCities since Yahoo! is closing GeoCities down in October of this year. I have kept the name Dan the Mountain Man's Cabin but have made several changes from the old site.

I do not have much information on the site but I hope in time to make the site a wealth of information. I do most of the website by typing the code myself so it takes a while to create a page but it gives me more control of how the page looks. I can edit the pages faster since I know where to look in the code. I have been working on web sites since 1996 as a hobby. I enjoy working on my site.

I have also add music to this Blog last night. The list of songs our songs that Jo Anne enjoy listening too. The player is at the bottom of the page.

3 comments:

BluesVox said...

Sounds great but where is the link to see the site?

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Ok I have fixed the link in the post. I left out the http://. The URL for my website is danmtnman.50webs.com.

BluesVox said...

Thanks Dan I appreciate it. The site is looking good and I tried the audio Bible verse and it worked great. You may think about a guest book but I know you are still working on it and probably had planned to do so. Looking good thanks for sharing