Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Evening Out With Mom

Tonight, Mom and I headed down to Greenville, South Carolina for a evening out together. We stop at the Huntin' Camp Bar B Q & Grill in Travelers Rest for dinner. Then went looking around in some of the shops in Greenville.

Huntin' Camp Bar B Q & Grill is at 2221 Hwy 25 North in Travelers Rest and has a great buffet. The food is always great and wonderful service. I have been promising mom for awhile that I would take her there to eat. Mom enjoyed her meal.

After we eat, mom and I heading on down to Greenville and looked around in some of the stores. We stop at the Cold Stone Creamery to get some ice cream. After enjoying the ice cream we went to the Barnes and Noble Bookstore in the same shopping center. While at the bookstore, I found several books I would like to have. I read a few pages in a few books. I even did a little research for a post for Mountain Highs and Valley Lows that I am working on with no luck on the answer to the question I am trying to answer. I would say the bookstore was the highlight of the night.

1 comment:

BluesVox said...

Glad you and Mom had a good time I enjoyed the blog. Thanks for sharing