Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, July 06, 2009

Prayer Request: Little Girl Has A Tumor

Back on March 10, 2009, I wrote about where my Love, Jo Anne, works. In that post, I talked about a little girl that was so malnourished she could not focus her eyes that I held in my arms during my visit there. Her name is Lenie. Last night, Jo Anne told me that she took the Lenie to the hospital in Manila for a cranial ultrasound. Jo Anne join the parents as they were told that Lenie has a tumor. The tumor is located on the brain. My heart broke as I heard the news. They will be going back to the hospital to talk about surgery for Lenie. Her parents are unable to pay for the surgery and Scandinavian Children's Mission is unable to help at this time due to lack of funds.

We would like to ask you to pray for Lenie and her parents. Pray that God will provide the money need to the surgery. Of course, we know God is watching over her.

No comments: