Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back To Work For Me

While today after four months with no job, I worked for ten hours. I have been hired as a Shift Manager at a pizza shop in town. I like the people I work with so far. It was great to be working again. I joked with a couple of my friends that now that I have a job I feel like that I am on vacations. The hardest job in the world is looking for a job.

I made a lot of pizzas today. Boy, making pizza in harder then in looks. I did pretty good at learning the pizza and making then today. I could be ready to run solo in a couple weeks.

I will be very busy for the next couple months with work, school, and getting Jo Anne's Visa. I have school all setup and paid for at this time. I start classes in August. I need to save up $455 for the processing fee for Jo Anne's Visa. I have been told by several people that the Visa takes about four months to processes. Of course, there are other things that require money in order to Jo Anne to join me here. Please, join Jo Anne and I in praying that God will provide all the money and other resource we need.

I thank God for the many blessings I have received already and the many he will pour upon me in the future.

1 comment:

Jo Anne said...

God is good all the time. I am very happy for all the blessings that we had my Love. I know God will continue to work for us and we will be together soon. I miss you so much my Love. I love you very very very very very very much. Mahal Kita! Mwahhhhhhh....XXXOXXX