Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Visit to Urgent Care

I went to Pardee Urgent Care today. I have had a splinter in my foot for awhile that I could not get out or work out on its own. I put it off for a little since I have no insurance and no job right now.

I got great service. I had to wait for two hours before seeing the physician assistant. He did a great job at taking care of my foot. I believe he got the splinter out although he could not see the splinter itself. My foot just feels tender right now and does not feel like it has something in it.

OK, I would have like to not have had to pay someone to take the splinter out. Waiting two hours was not to big a deal since I had no appointment and they were busy. They even had an old lady who fell come in after me. They did the right things and took her in soon after she got there. She was in worst condition then anyone else there. Yes the health care system needs some reform. What it does not need is more government programs like Medicare and Medicaid. When I get a job and find insurance that I can afford I will get insurance. One reason insurance cost so much is some of the thing the insurance companies are required to cover by the government, even if the customer does want it covered in the policy. Its should be my choice what my insurance policy cover not some hundreds of miles away. And other things that made the cost so much is these people who suing there doctors for stupid stuff.

Again, our health care system needs some things fixed. The problem is not going to be fixed by the people in Washington. All we have to do is look at other countries that have try the things I hear the government planning to do, to know it all only make thing worst. Thank you Uncle Sam for caring but give my the help I need and get out of health care.

I would like to end this post by thanking the staff at Pardee Urgent Care for the great care you give me today. May God bless you and your families.

No comments: