Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rayna's Trip To Pet Smart

Today, I took Rayna for a ride down to the Pet Smart in Greenville, South Carolina. I have been working with Rayna getting comfortable with been in the car. She got into the car with no problem. She enjoyed the ride. She responded well to other people especially the ones who petted her. While at Pet Smart, I got her some more treats and some flea and tick medicine. I trying Hartz Ultra Guard Pro for Rayna's tick medicine this time around. I will keep a eye on her and see if the medicine works.

After we left Pet Smart, Rayna and I went to a roadside waterfall on South Carolina Highway 11. The water is not deep enough for swimming but I just wanted Rayna to get use to the water. I got Rayna to get into the water up to her shoulders. I plan on taking her up to a swim hole that is just off of the Blue Ridge Parkway.

No comments: