Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Liyang IEMELIF Church Anniversary

Last Friday, May 29, 2009, my brother Jonjon and I went on a trip going to Liyang, Siniloan Laguna to join the celebration of their 26th year Anniversary. We left the house around 6:30AM and we got there by 10:00AM. The trip went good though it’s a little bit tough for us because we only took a bus. The Anniversary proper was held May 30, 2009 and a lot of guests from Manila joined the celebration. I enjoyed our stay there; it’s a little cooler than here in Manila. For you to know and see the different things happened there here is the video that I make. I hope you enjoy watching it.



I will try to post another video about the bonding moments of the youth and there activities done and some part of the Daily Vacation Bible School.

No comments: