Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Helping Mom Move In

This week my mom find a new apartment. It is nice two bed room apartment in a quiet neighborhood. My brother, Tim and I moved some of her stuff into the apartment today for her. We only got one load from her storage to her new place since it started to rain. We hope soon to finish getting her completely move in so she can enjoy her new apartment.


I hope that I can find a nice place like my mom's new apartment when I start looking for a place for Jo Anne and I to live. I will start looking for a new place to live as soon as I get a new job. I am working on a few possibilities for a job right now. I am sure to get one soon.

2 comments:

Jo Anne said...

:-) I like the house my Love, it seems very peaceful and quiet with beautiful flowers downstairs. I'm so excited to have our own house in the future. I miss you very very very much. Mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal na mahal Kita. I love you forever and ever. Mwahhhhhhh.....XXXOXXX

Noella said...

I have found your blog via Dave's Flight Level 390, and just wanted to give you both a few words of encouragement.

The thing I enjoy most about getting older (family now all left home), is looking back at the patterns of God's faithfulness through ALL events. Hang in there, both of you, be blessed by being there for your loved ones. Keep praising God every day, as you are doing, and all will be well as you come through your challenges.

I look forward to dropping by again.

Blessings to you from Australia.