Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Coming Up With A Game Plan

For those of you who have been following Mountain Highs and Valley Lows, you know that I have been reading 48 Days: To The Work You Love by Dan Miller. I have finished reading the book. Now, I start on coming up with a plan to start my own business. Last week, I ordered the book, Multiple Streams of Income by Robert G. Allen.

I figure I will need to come up with $5000 to start my own store. I have been researching some suppliers for different products to sell in the store. That this point, I have not settled on any but I decide to continue to look more into a couple of them. Next thing, I will be checking on places to open a store. I thinking about maybe start with a booth or a kiosk in a store or mall.

I'm all so thinking of other ways to make some income. I may sell some of the stuff I have in my storage unit at a flea market. The good news is I only have a few months left on my car loan. Being car payment free will help me save up money faster. Things are looking better in the future.

No comments: