Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, April 06, 2009

Where is God?

In this time of not having a job, it is easy to get the feeling of worthlessness. I have taking this time to sit back and listen to God. Instead of asking him where is he? I have ask he what is next? What is your plan for me and how am I going to fulfill that plan?

In my life, there have been times that I have thought that God had left me. My life seemed to be falling apart all around me. The good news about those times in my life once I got through them and looked back on them, I could see that God was there the whole time. Greater things have come in my life after these times. I better understanding of God and my self. My faith has grown stronger because of those times in my life.

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." ~ Hebrews 13:5 (ESV)


God desires us to be more like Jesus. He will allow thing to happen in our lives to being us back to him or give us stronger faith in him. I was reminded of this this morning as I read the blog entry of Compassion Blog: Rwandan Genocide: Where Was God?. Many have asked where was God in that? God has used the genocide to being the nation of Rwanda together. People have come in Jesus and forgiven their neighbors for the things that happened. The future is now looking brighter for Rwanda. I hope you will take the time to read the entry.

No comments: