Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Web Rings

For those of you, who have been coming to Mountain Highs and Valley Lows for a while know that I am always looking for ways to improve the blog. Yesterday, I added web rings to the Blog.

Web rings are a way that websites link together to bring more traffic to their sites. I use the web ring service, WebRing. I have used web rings for years on my website, Dan the Mountain's Cabin. With Mountain Highs and Valley Lows, I sighed up to join three web rings at this time. I'm waiting for my membership to be approved by the managers of those rings. One has already approved me at this time. The first web ring to approve my Blog was the Blog*Spot WebRing, which is for Blog using Blogger service and have the blogspot domain. To see the web rings that this blog is apart of please go down to the bottom of the blog.

If you have a website or Blog, I would definitely recommend joining a web ring or two at WebRing. Consider joining one of the rings that Mountain Highs and Valley Lows is apart of. It is a great way to get more traffic to your site or Blog.

No comments: