Bible Verse Of The Day

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Recommended Reading

One thing the most successful people in the world have in common is that they read at least one book a month. I have put this reading list out of the books that I have read and plan on reading. This list is also a mix of books that my friends, Dave Ramsey, Dan Miller and I recommend. The books with a * next to them are books that I have read or a I am in the process of reading. Of course the first book, that I recommend in the Bible.

Non-Fiction
48 Days: To the Work You Love by Dan Miller *
Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
Financial Peace Revisited by Dave Ramsey *
Money Matters by Larry Burkett *
No More Mondays by Dan Miller
QBQ - The Question Behind the Question by John G. Miller
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
The Guerrilla Marketing Handbook by Jay Conrad Levinson
The Name by Franklin Graham *
The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren*
The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey *
Thou Shall Prosper by Rabbi Daniel Lapin
What Color Is Your Parachute? by Richard Nelson Bolles
Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson

Fiction
The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tokien*
The Light of Eidon by Karen Hancock*
The Shadow Within by Karen Hancock*
Shadow Over Kiriath by Karen Hancock*
Return of the Guardian-King by Karen Hancock*

These for but a few book I recommend reading. Read books you think are interesting no matter if they are fiction or not. Turn off the television and start reading. You will be glad that you did. You should be able to find or order these books at your local book store.

No comments: