Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hello Out There

I started this Blog to help we work on my writing skills. I am not sure how much my writing skills have improved since I start this Blog. I have seen a increase in the number of people reading Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. I enjoy seeing that people from all around the world reading the post that Jo Anne and I post on Mountain Highs and Valley Lows.

Back in February, I add Stat Counter to Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. I love seeing where all of you come from. Here is a list of countries that people have visited Mountain Highs and Valley Lows:

Antigua And Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Germany, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Mexico, Norway, Philippines, Republic Of Korea, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad And Tobago, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States.

I have several people who read my Blog regularly. I have two people right now who signed up to follow this Blog through Blogger. One is a friend and co-worker from a hotel where I worked. The other is Ricochile from Canada who has a Blog called Blogger Fastlane. I enjoy reading the comments the visitors leave and the Blogs of the readers of Mountain Highs and Valley Lows. I try to responded to all comments people leave.

I hope you continue to enjoy reading this blog. Jo Anne and I would love to see your feedback about what we write. We also hope if you have not already let people know you follow this Blog through Blogger or subscribe to Mountain Highs and Valley Lows on the side.

No comments: