Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Compassion Bloggers India Trip

Compassion is taking some sponsors to India to see their sponsored child. The people on this trip will be making post on their Blogs, while they are in India about their trip. I have added their blogs to the side bar down the title of Compassion Bloggers India Trip so you can follow their Blogs from Mountain High and Valley Lows.

I am interested in this trip since, Libin, the child that I sponsor through Compassion lives in India. Libin lives in the south part of India and I believe this group is going to projects in the north part of the country of India.

I hope by reading their Blogs you join them and me in sponsoring a child though Compassion. You will be so bless as you make a difference in a child's life.

No comments: