Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Will 48 Days Help Me?

Today, after I filled out some applications and turning then in I went down to Greenville, South Carolina. I have just planning on going down to work around the Haywood Mall and some other stores to take a break from things. I stopped at a couple of book stores and just looking at the different book they had. I enjoy collecting and reading books.

After leaving the mall, I decided to go the the Barnes & Noble and Best Buy on Woodruff Road. As I was looking through the books I saw the book, 48 Days To The Work You Love by Dan Miller. Many of my friends have recommended this book to me. Plus, Dave Ramsey also recommends the book. Dan Ramsey's books have changed my life so I am willing to give Dan Miller a try. If you have not figured it out the book is about finding the work you love.

Before I bought 48 Days To The Work You Love, I read the forward, introduction, and part of the first chapter in the book store. The forward is by Dave Ramsey. I enjoyed reading the book so I decided to go ahead and buy the book. If you like to learn more about the book check out 48 Days.com. As I read and start doing the things in the book, I will post my progress here on this blog.

No comments: