Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Waterfall in the Greenville Watershed

Today, I went down to Greenville to walk around and do some thinking. I can up with some good ideas and hope to get working on they soon. I did find a tomato corer while walking around the West End of Main Street. I paid a $1.30 for it, up until today the only one I have been able to find in store cost $15. I was not going to pay $15 for something I not going to use every week. I was glad to find two places that carried them in the West End. I had no luck finding one in Hendersonville.

Okay, now your asking what about the waterfalls? On the way back up the mountain, I drove through the Greenville Watershed. I took pictures of the waterfall that I pass all the time. I want to share the picture with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.



No comments: