Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rayna, My Baby

It has been a while sine I posted a picture of my dog, Rayna. Besides my beloved Jo Anne, Rayna is another female that beings we happiness. She is always sitting in the driveway when I get home and on the pouch in the morning waiting for me to feed her. She just loves to jump up on me and have me pet her. She makes me feel good after a hard day of searching for a job.

This morning, I got up a little earlier then I have been to go to the Joblink center at Blue Ridge Community College for a class on job interviews. I took a interview class several years ago, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to refresh things in my mind. I am still waiting for someone to call me for a interview. Joblink is a resource center to help people find jobs. They offer services like job listings, computers, resume help, work search skills, and much more.

With reading the 48 Days book by Dan Miller, I have been thinking about different jobs paths I can take at this time. I am even thinking of starting a business or two on my own. The next three days I will be applying for jobs like crazy and checking back on other job. The real fun is that it is suppose to rain for the next couple days. In the end, I am sure that I will find a job soon. Then work on other sources of income.

No comments: