Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, March 30, 2009

A Message of Hope

With regards to our theme for this week, which is all about Compassion, I just want to encourage each and everyone to join and be one of the sponsor of this organization and spread the good news and share the message of hope to all the children who are really in despair because you didn’t know how much you will change their life.

Yesterday, as I visited the site of Compassion and read some of the testimonies shared by the sponsored child, I feel so blessed and amazed on how God transformed their life through their sponsors. Sponsors are not just giving a financial support but they are also sharing the message of hope by showing their love, support and prayers to their sponsor child. In a simple card or letters that the sponsors sent is something that brings a great impact in the life of a child.

Here’s the video of one sponsored child from Compassion sharing her testimony on how God works and transformed her life. Before she is one of the sponsor child but now she became one of the sponsors.



Hope is something that never abandons you.
Even when your life is filled with sadness
and disappointment, a spark remains inside
to help you get through the rough times.
Hope is one of God's greatest gifts to you,
because it's the magic that inspires you to keep
trying, learning, loving, and living.
I disliked myself. I thought that no one loved me,
but God said, "I love you." (John 3:16)

I wept, because I was lonely, but God said,
"I will never leave you or forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)

No comments: