Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, March 23, 2009

Helping People With Genealogy

I sent this past weekend, help people with genealogy research. As I have talked about here before I volunteer to that pictures for Photo Request left at Find a Grave. The requests, I did this week end were easy to find. Some of the information I was given the not match but this is common. Taken the pictures help people doing genealogy double check their information.

I enjoy helping people with their genealogy research. I learn new things about history and I get to explore different places. This weekend, I went to three cemeteries in Henderson County in North Carolina and two in Greenville County, South Carolina.

I find the time in the cemeteries very relaxing. I wish that I could make a living by helping people with their genealogy. Maybe after, I get some other things going I can start offering paid services to people for genealogy research. I will never charge for the photo request off of Find a Grave.

No comments: