Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Darkest Before The Dawn

Things are looking really bad right now. I have not found a job yet and I am running out of my savings. My unemployment has not started yet and maybe a few weeks before it starts.

In talking with people with people at Joblink and the Unemployment office the job market is turning around. More jobs are coming available and people are starting to buy more things. Even looking back on my life, I see that God has always provided for my needs.

He has caused his wondrous works to be remembered; the LORD is gracious and merciful. He provides food for those who fear him; he remembers his covenant forever. He has shown his people the power of his works, in giving them the inheritance of the nations. ~ Psalm 111:4-6 (ESV)

No comments: