Bible Verse Of The Day

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Operation Christmas Child Shoeboxes Delivered

I know that I have not been great at posting updates here but Jo Anne and I have been very busy with things. I am enjoying my time here. After getting things setup to upload pictures and share videos, I like to share with you the handing out of the shoebox from Operation Christmas Child.

On Sunday afternoon on February 15, 2009, Jo Anne and I when to her church to take part in the service to hand out the shoeboxes. I really enjoy this since I made a shoebox back in November for Operation Christmas Child.

The program opened with some praise and worship and speakers. They asked me to speak since I made a shoebox. Then they groups the kids by age group and did a bible study and handed out the shoeboxes.

The children enjoy the the gifts in the shoe boxes a great deal. I was so blessed to see them receive the shoeboxes. I hope that you enjoy the pictures and the video that I took at the event.

The following is a video of the praise and worship service.



Here are the pictures that I took at the event. I hope you enjoy and feel free to comments.



We are now getting ready to head to Baguio for a couple days for a flower festival. I will post more pictures and updates when we get back. If we have the time we will post a update while in Baguio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad your having a good time put up more pic with you and jonna
anthony