Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, February 07, 2009

6 Days To Go: Money

Money is a very important part of a trip. I have made a budget to cover the fees, bills that our due while I am gone, food and drink during the layovers and spending money while in the Philippines. Since, I have been living on a budget I have enough money to cover everything.

This week I got some cash when I deposited my paycheck at the bank. When I got home I took my budget for the trip and split the cash between the airports and for spending money while in the Philippines. As I talked about before on this blog I enjoy georging, which is the tracking money with the website called Where's George. I'm hope to get some international hits from the money I spend on this trip. I will spend the next couple days entering the bills and I will also enter a few bills while in the Philippines.

No comments: