Bible Verse Of The Day

Monday, February 02, 2009

10 Days To Go: Sports

With the Super Bowl Sunday night, I thought it would be interesting to check out the sports of the Philippines. I have listed professional sports leagues or associations within the Philippines below. If I miss a professional league with the Philippines please tell me, I would love to learn more. The people in the Philippines do enjoy many sport like basketball, baseball, football (soccer), volleyball, cricket, rugby, tennis and many more.

Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) - Founded in 1975, the PBA is the second oldest professional basketball league in the world. It currently has ten teams.

Baseball Philippines - Founded in 2007 and only has 6 or 7 teams.

Philippine Tennis Association - the professional tennis association of the Philippines.

1 comment:

John said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

Please visit:
http://holidayinparadise.blogsot.com

Keep blogging.
Good luck.