Bible Verse Of The Day

Friday, January 02, 2009

"New Year, A New Journey of Life to Travel"

Year 2008 already ends, I can say this year was a very blessed and fruitful year for me. The year when God answered my prayer after a long time of waiting. God gave me a wonderful gift, and that is my Beloved Daniel, a gift that I will keep and treasure in my heart forever.

For this year 2009, I hope and pray for more blessings to come. May God bless my business and may it serve to be a blessing to all the people especially those who are sick and I am also praying for Daniel’s plan to open up his own business in the United States, may his dream come true early this year. Year 2008, Daniel and I talked about our plans for the future, we commit and lift it up all to God who knows the best for us. One of our plan that God already granted for this year, was the day of our meeting. By February 13, I am going to fetch my Love at the airport. We feel both excited with a little nervous in our heart, but we believe everything will work well between us. God knows the desire of our hearts, we long so much to become husband and wife and we trust him before this year ends we will be together facing the new chapter of our life and that is marriage. The greatest dream we had is to serve the Lord together, we pray that we fulfill our mission to help people who are in need and reach them out in the ways of the Lord. All these things will happen by God’s grace and we keep our faith and our focus on Him who deserve the highest praise and glory. We thank God for the past year and we will continue serving Him for the rest of our lives.

No comments: