Bible Verse Of The Day

Saturday, January 03, 2009

My New Blog

Those of you who have been reading Mountain Highs and Valley Lows for a while know that I track where my paper money goes by using a website caller Where's George?. I have not been as active with my hobby of Georging as I would like to have been over the past few years. This year, I have decided to get more active with georging. Georging is what people who use Where's George? to track their money.

I also want to have one or two blogs, other than Mountain Highs and Valley Lows with a more focus subjects. I decided to have one that I share my love of Georging. I invite you to check out my new Blog: Where's George Money. On my new Blog, I will share all my Where's George? news like hits, gathering, georging tips and much more Where's George related stuff.

No comments: