Bible Verse Of The Day

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

House Cleaning

I have taking a little time away from posting on the blog since Christmas. Over the last two days I have tried to catch up on some cleaning around the house.

With working third shift as I do, sometimes in feel all I do is work, sleep and eat. Since, I had Saturday and Sunday nights off I decided to work on cleaning my bedroom and around my desk in the living room. Saturday, I just did my weekly shopping for food and supplies for the house. Sunday after church I pulled almost everything out of my bedroom and vacuumed the room and then organized it as I put my stuff back in. Then on Monday, I worked a little on organizing my desk and surrounding area. I will try to continue organizing around my desk Wednesday and Thursday since I have those two nights off.

Part of cleaning the house this weekend was washing my clothes. I have used Gain Laundry Detergent for years. I like the smell but after talking with my roommates mother, I am going to switch to Tide. I like Tide too and it has less of a smell. Plus, beside Gain it is the only laundry detergent that comes in HE for the front loader washers. The smell of Gain is the reason for my switch. My roommate's mother told me that Gain's perfumes do not work with my body chemistry. So I will use Tide for now and see if it works better. If you have the same thing happen to you let me know. I have found very little about it on the Internet.

No comments: