Bible Verse Of The Day

Thursday, January 29, 2009

15 Days To Go: International Driving Permit

With 15 days to go to be with my Love, I got my International Driving Permit. There may be a chance that I will have to drive while I am in the Philippines. So, I decide it would be a go thing to get my International Driving Permit to be able to legally drive in the Philippines. The permit comes from the convention on International Road Traffic of 19 September 1949 by the Union Nations. In the United States, the American Automobile Association (AAA) and the American Automobile Touring Alliance are the only authorized distributors of International Driving Permits. The AAA changes a fee of $15 for the International Driving Permit. You will need to passport size photos of yourself. The permits are good for one year.

No comments: